► WHERE WE’VE STAYED
The Address Asoke: 279 Thanon Asok Montri, Phetchaburi Rd., Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand.
► PLACES WE’VE VISITED AND DIRECTIONS
// DAY 3
– Roast cafe @Emquartier: inside Helix Quartier building.
– Duck Noodle: a street vendor which is located right at the Sukhumvit 55 corner (plus, it’s right down below the staircase to BTS Thong Lo station).
– The Commons BKK (https://thecommonsbkk.com/)
» How to get there: Take the BTS to Thong Lo station then get on a cab to 335 Thonglor 17, Sukhumvit 55 (you should show this address for the taxi driver). Besides, you can go by motorbike taxi or tuktuk.
– Treasures fashion boutique (https://www.instagram.com/treasuresof…)
– Vanilla Garden (https://vanillaindustry.com/)
» How to get there: The best way to get there is via taxi because of this cafe is quite far away from the nearest BTS station. Besides, you can go by motorbike taxi or tuktuk.
// DAY 4
– Siam Paragon: Take the BTS to Siam station.
– Oishi Grand Japanese buffet restaurant @SiamParagon: It’s probably located in the 3rd or 4th floor (next to the glass elevator). Price: 699B per person.
– Gourmet Market @SiamParagon: It’s located in the ground floor.
– Siam Center: next to Siam Paragon.
– Siam Square area: It’s opposite to Siam Paragon and Siam Center, you can ask the local people for more details.
– Bakeshop cheesetart @Emquartier: Ground floor of Helix Quartier building.
► BACKGROUND MUSICS
– Ash O’Connor – Vibe [NCS Release]
– DEAF KEV – Invincible [NCS Release]
– Syntact – Shallow [NCS Release]
– Tobu – Sound of Goodbye [NCS Release]
► PREVIOUS VIDEOS » http://bit.ly/1Q2EjZx
► SUBCRIBE MY CHANNEL » http://bit.ly/1OmeO4Q for new videos every Monday & Friday